How many of you feel annoying when you see ads while playing with Apps? many of you right, and the fact is ads do spoil the experience of using the apps, thank god that few of the developers do offer premium version of the apps where there won’t any sort of ads but there were few particular apps which do annoy the users completely by distracting the primary use of the app and this tutorial will help you with the best possible ways for removing the ads.
Installation of Ad blockers works completely different in rooted and unrooted devices (valid for both mobile phones & tablets) and therefore please make sure to select the valid way to install the ad blockers.
How To Install Ad Blockers in Rooted Android Devices?
Rooting Android devices do have specific advantages and here is the list of benefits we get by rooting an Android mobile (although it has few risks, we can overcome them by after going through the mentioned instructions carefully).
So, going to the context “AdAway” is one of the most popular app which helps you in removing the ads completely (both from Apps & even from browser), AdAway app works on an updated block list which will be revised from time to time and thus helps you in blocking the ads before they reach your mobile.
How To Install AdAway App For Blocking Ads?
- Open Play Store, and search for AdAway and install the app by following the regular method.
- Once you complete the installation, open the app and tap on “Download files and apply ad blocking” button which will download the latest block list filters and updates on your Droid system.
- Reboot your Android device and post that you will be free to browse the apps/Internet ad-free.
How To Disable Ad-Blocking Filter?
- It’s pretty simple, you just need to open app and unselect the option “Disable Ad Blocking” and reboot the device or simply remove the app and restart the device for applying the changes.
We also have alternative apps To AdAway which helps us in living an ad-Free world, one such app is “AdFree” (remember that even this app works only on Rooted Android Phones).
How To Block Ads On Android with AdFree App?
- Open Play Store, and search for AdFree and install the app by following the regular app installation procedure.
- Start the app, and click on “Download & Install Hosts” and change the selection list as per the below screenshot and post that reboot your phone/tablet.
Voila! you are done with the changes and are free to live in Ad-Free world.
How To Install Ad Blockers in UnRooted Android Devices?
For unrooted devices, frankly there are no much options left to go ahead with ad blocking, but you can still block the ads for browsing Internet and for the same you need to install “Firefox” browser app first and post that follow the mentioned instructions to set up ad blocking in the browser.
How To Block Ads on Firefox App in Android version?
- First you need to launch the Firefox app and click on Menu button and then click on Settings –> Add-ons.
- Now search for AdBlock Plus extension and install the add-on, after installing you need to restart the app to push the changes into effect (This method is pretty much similar to the one of desktop version).
That’s it, from now you will be able to start browsing your favorite websites ad free.
Editor’s Note: We don’t admit that every ad is annoying and we are not even against the idea of inserting ads in apps as we know that running ads is the only stream of monetization for app developers but there are few developers whose primary motto in making apps is to just make money and therefore tries to spoil the experience by distracting the users with huge ads, anyways sharing this tutorial is completely informational and we recommend our readers do apply the above mentioned methods if you are completely uncomfortable with the ads-concept.
So guys, what are you waiting for, start living your ad free world, for any kind of difficulties please get back to us through comments section and we will be glad to discuss all of your issues that you end up while setting up these apps.