We have thousands of apps to choose from to power and enhance the functionality of the Android smart phone, few for killing time and few for increasing productivity and hence there are a lot of options left for us to install all these applications. But initially when we find an app the first thing we will do is, install it and check for its functionality and if we like it we will keep the same but if we didn’t we will look out for an option to remove it and try the alternative ones. In this guide we will help you out with the ways which are available for Android to uninstall and remove those particular applications safely from your Android mobile phone/tablet.
Although we have various ways to remove apps from your Android environment in this tutorial we will discuss about the best two ways to remove/uninstall apps from your phone.
Uninstall Apps Through Android Market Google Play Store
- First open Play Store app on your device.
- After you open the app, click on ‘Settings’ and then select ‘My Apps’.
- The above action will list all the installed apps in your device, just scroll down and select the app which you would like to uninstall and just tap on that.
- Now in this screen you see options like ‘Open’ and ‘Uninstall’, now press on ‘Uninstall’ which will be there on the right upper side of the screen.
- The Play Store app will handle the un-installation process and the selected app will be removed completely from your device along with the data it has stored on your device.
This is the most traditional way to handle the uninstallation process of the apps and remove them completely from your device without any trace outs.
How To Uninstall Apps Using Android Applications Menu
- Navigate menu on your device and press on “Settings” button.
- Scroll down and select “Applications” and in the next screen select “Manage Applications”.
- Select the app which you would like to uninstall and click on it.
- Before uninstalling, just press on “Clear Data” and post that select “Uninstall” to complete the un-installation of the app.
- Wait for the process to complete and now the app is completely removed from your Android system.
Hope you guys succeed in removing the apps which you don’t want to have after following the above guide/tutorial, do let us know if you come across with any errors and we will be more glad to help you out with the process.
Good Luck, Happy Android’ing…!