After a lot of rumors, speculations and loads of hype the most awaited smartphone of the year and the Samsung’s next version of Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy S III unveiled in an event held in London which brings end to the imagination of the Samsung & Android enthusiasts.
Samsung Galaxy S III has some key unique features like “Smart Stay” which handles the front camera based on the fact if you are looking at it actively or not and turns of the front camera automatically when the camera detect that you are not looking at that actively and other notable features like “Direct Call”, which handles the calls the other person automatically, for doing that all you need to do is to select the contact and lift the phone towards your ear and the call will be placed automatically. Before digging into other smart features of this Android Love, let’s go through the specifications of the Next Galaxy device.
Samsung Galaxy S III Specs
- 4.8-inch Super HD AMOLED display that supports 1280×720 resolution.
- Whopping Exynos Quad core processor at 1.4Ghz for HSPA version.
- 1GB of RAM which helps you running the apps faster.
- 8 Mega Pixel rear camera with Auto focus, Flash and Zero Lag Shutter BSI Image sensor features.
- Comes with 1.9 Mega Pixel HD front camera with Flash and Zero Lag Shutter features.
- Dimensions of the phone makes as 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm and the device weighs 133 grams.
- Supports Full HD 1080p Video Recording and Playback.
- Comes with 16GB/32GB/64GB storage options to choose from.
- Device ships with much better and powerful battery with the capacity of 2,100mAh.
- Other features include GPS with GLONASS, 802.11n Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4, 21Mbps HSPA, LTE supported.
- Supports microSD expansion and comes with Micro SIM slot.
Other Notable Features of Samsung Galaxy S III
It lets you know about the missed calls and messages with a vibrating tone when you are away from the phone or haven;t noticed them, as an example it informs you about the message and missed calls which came in your absence with a vibration alert when you pick it up.
Samsung Galaxy S III integrates well with the social networking sites and keeps the track of your conversations of your loved ones and helps you to glance at the pictures of your friends and family and help you in getting updated with their current SNS status.
S Voice could be termed as the Samsung’s answer to Apple’s Siri, S Voice recognizes voice response and have the ability of controlling the device via voice.
Samsung Galaxy S III Gallery
Counting all these features don’t you agree that Samsung Galaxy S III is the master piece and is rocking ahead in the best smartphone race, We strongly believe in the same and believe that Samsung is doing to be the next evolution in this smart world.